Hello TPMC Family!
This month’s as part of our workshop series we will be talking about Acupuncture.
On January 25th you are welcome to join us from 11:00h – 13:00h on our FREE Workshop here at Turó Park Medical Center.
Our guest will be the Acupuncturist and Physiotherapist Cyril Alonso and he will answer questions and talk about uses, benefits and treatment risks.
What Is Acupuncture?
Acupuncture is a technique in which practitioners stimulate specific points on the body—most often by inserting thin needles through the skin. It is one of the practices used in traditional Chinese medicine.
- Presentation Cyril Alonso and of unrolled workshop
- Presentation of Acupuncture
– Place in the world
- The session
– Unrolled session
– Presentation of equipment
– Frequently asked questions
- Fields of intervention
– List of the various fields
– Concept of prevention, seasons
- The most current examples Pains
- Open-ended questions/exchange/discussion
Please RSVP by Tuesday, January 23rd.
Invite your family and friends!
We hope to see you!